11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
- Drops of water on the kitchen or bathroom counter. Wipe them up, please.
- People who talk on their cell phone in the bathroom at work (or in the bathroom anywhere else).
- People who continually tell me what I SHOULD do (on my blog, in my life, etc.) and want to make more work for me. I don't need more work, Thank You.
- Barking dogs at all hours of the night (my neighbor's dogs bark non-stop, and they do nothing to encourage them to be quiet. I LOVE dogs... but they don't have to bark non-stop.
- People who won't make eye contact or smile at you when they walk by (and you're the only two people in the hallway).
- Individuals who treat you like you are stupid when they don't even know you.
- “I seen...” Oh come on, some teacher at some point in your life told you that this is wrong. It's “I SAW.” I saw a bird.
- The slow lane at the grocery store. Why am I always in it?
- That guy in the car that goes around me and cuts me off only to end up at the stop light at the exact moment that I do. Really?!?! Yes, you are THE MAN. clap clap
- Justin Bieber. Enough said.
What are YOUR pet peeves?